The good news is that we can increase our DHEA levels by practicing a little exercise for just a few minutes a few times a week. This exercise can help with stress, anxiety and panic attacks, and has also been shown to lift your general mood.
1. Take a moment to observe how you feel, without comment or judgement.
2. Try to name what is causing you stress
3. Place your hand over your heart and feel the warmth of your hand
4. For a minute or two, imagine a person, event or place that always makes you smile or feel uplifted and imagine having that feeling in your heart.
5. Bring somthing to mind that allows you to feel unconditional love or appreciation; a child, pet or a very special place. Hold that feeling in your heart for 5 or 6 breaths, holding your hand over your heart.
6. note how you feel now and how your emotions have spiralled upwards.
Practice this regularly to lift your spir